Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Life's Lessons

Life is a funny thing sometimes. I graduated with my Master's degree in Education last weekend. Me. Remember how I said I was never getting a Masters? Yeah.

I always told everyone that I HATED country music...I went to my first concert a few weeks ago. It was a country concert. I am listening to country music right now, actually. So that one is obviously not true anymore.

At BYU, it was an unwritten rule that athletic training students were allowed to date athletes because the administration was hoping everyone would get married. At UCO there is a written rule that it is not allowed...However, that did not stop me from completely falling for one of my athletes this year. It absolutely did not go anywhere (I am the poster child for unrequited love) and now he is one of my good friends.

I like to think I am in control of my life and that I run a very tight ship. Well, I am proven over and over again that I am very wrong. And I am not mad.

I am excited to see what the future holds and what else I am woefully ignorant about next. And yes, I am totally contemplating a cowboy boot purchase. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment