Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Benny And The Jets

So its been an eternity since I last wrote. My bad. Once school ended, I went to Orlando for the most amazing 10 days ever and did not talk to anyone. And I guess since then, I have been trying to convince myself that if I concentrate hard enough, I can teleport back there. Needless to say, it hasn't worked. But I still keep trying.

Christmas really was AWESOME though! I flew out on Mon, Dec 20. Greg picked me up on his way home from work and I chatted with him and Jenn for awhile that night but I was pretty tired so I went to sleep fairly early. I spent all of Tuesday playing with Lindsey and Ryan. I absolutely adore those kids. It felt so good to not have to study or take care of any wrestlers. Just play with my niece and nephew and hang out with my sister-in-law, whom I hope to be just like someday.

Mom, Dad, Jenny and Jason all got in Tues night so we had a little pizza party at Grandma Lee's house. Wednesday was Mommy's birthday so we took her to get a massage and then we went to Gatorland which was super fun! For dinner we went to Longhorn Steakhouse. Yummy! :)

Thursday was Seaworld day. So much fun to take Lindsey around to see all the animals. She was not a big fan of the gators... We ate at Bahama Breeze for dinner which was extremely good. Just FYI.

Friday was the day Chris and Megan showed up to the party! We went out to the beach, even though this was one of the coldest days of our trip. Awesome. We also drove to the Kennedy Space Station. This was a really fun day!

Saturday was Christmas. Presents!!! Lots of eating, story telling, eating, football game watching and more eating. Big Bake Pancake anyone??? We went to see Tron, too!

Sunday was church and hangout day. Uncle Doug's family got to town and we hung out with them. Good times.

Monday was Disney day. Magic Kingdom was...well, magical. We took Lindsey because Greg and Jenn were sick. They watched Ryan too. So I took my cutest little niece ever (also my only niece) around to all the best rides and even got to see some characters!

Tuesday was the first day of the Lee Family Reunion! We all went to the Orlando Hilton (which was freakishly nice) and hung out. We had an outlet mall shopping day. Super fun.

Wednesday was the best day of the whole trip, by far. Universal Studios and.....HARRY POTTER WORLD!!! OMG, it was amazing!!! Words can't even describe how awesome this was. My family thought I was crazy but I seriously spent like 4-5 hours in just that little section of the park. I drank 3 butterbeers. It was high quality good times.

Thursday sucked. Like hardcore. We took family pictures and then I immediately had to leave. I did not want to go. Getting in the car and letting my dad drive me away from Mom and the rest of my family was HARD. Like really hard. I knew it was going to happen but I didn't let myself think about it the whole trip because I just wanted to enjoy every minute of being with family. I LOVE my family. Being stuck here in OK is a cruel form of torture but I learn to deal with it every day. I know I will see them soon. I can't wait for the end of the semester!! Only 12 weeks...

Utah, I miss you! Can you please leave some snow on the ground for when I come see you around the beginning of May?? I would really appreciate it!
Love your biggest Oklahoma fan,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment