Sunday, November 14, 2010

Grateful

There is a lot going on in my life right now that requires gratitude. Here is a short list:

1) Modern medicine - Not only does this relate to what I do but I have been pretty sick lately and I have greatly blessed because doctors and medicine. I am still working on figuring out what is wrong. I will keep you posted. Please keep me in your prayers!

2) Priesthood - I am extremely grateful for the power for the priesthood and for the power it plays in my life. I am grateful for a worthy father and brothers who exercise it on my behalf.

3) Family - My family is my everything. I love them so much and even though most of them are so far away from me, I am very grateful to have them in my life.

4) Friends - I have amazing friends who are constantly there for me through all my problems and just make me smile and laugh. TDH. :o)

5) My boys - Even though I do not understand them or their sport, I am grateful for my team and my job. I love my job and being able to take care of them. We have a lot of fun.


This is not even a scratching on the surface of all the things I am grateful for but I am just contemplative today. Remember that Thanksgiving isn't just a holiday, it's a state of mind. We need a thanksgiving people so count your many blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment