Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dieting, Dudes and Daddy

Judging by the title, this post is going to be a sweet post right?? Here goes...

I have had stomach problems almost my entire life. For the past few months I have been having increasingly worse pain and nausea. This is getting ridiculous. I went to a doctor out here (which is an unpleasant experience due to insurance issues..) and she told me I was fine and it would go away. Not fine. What a joke of a Dr. Anyways, about a month later I went to a different doctor and he ran a bunch of blood tests. Good news: its not an ulcer. Bad news: he thinks I have celiacs disease, which is a gluten intolerance. Interpretation=suck feast. He also thinks I am lactose intolerant (which I am almost positive is true).

My new diet which I have been following for almost two weeks now ( I am REALLY proud of myself because this is has been REALLY hard for me) is fruits, veggies, meat and rice. Absolutely nothing made of wheat, dairy, anything spicy, fatty or greasy. 

Bread, cheese and milk are my three favorite things to eat and I can no longer eat them. This has be torture. :(
 The best part? I still have stomach pain...
Next topic. Dudes. I have decided that I no longer care about them. That's pretty much all I am going to say about that. Next topic. :)

My dad came in to town this weekend for business and to hang out with me, Chris and Megan. It was good to see him and spend time with some family. I spent the night at Chris's house last night. I slept on the couch, which was surprisingly comfortable. Dad and I spent the morning together. We ate breakfast at IHOP (I did not eat pancakes...) and then I drove him to the airport. I miss daddy. Can't wait for Christmas when the whole family will get to all play together!! YAY! Until then...

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about the diet you have to be on and even more so all the pain you've been in. I hope they find out the problem and are able to fix it. We can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete